Can anyone help me with my World of Warcraft? my old characters arent working!? - can gm tech 1 do remote control
Ok ... I play WoW and the new patch only outgoing MCCA. I downloaded charcter my work and habit. When I enter the game will not load my character and not a red question mark as my West automobiles and inventory. I went to technology worldofwarcraft.com page and changed my speed to 110 full duplex, and even changed my "checksum offline" off, and I spoke with a GM and I did what he told me my name and WDB folders deleted in which they are exempt from the red question mark. But in the game, which continues to show others, like a stranger, and I lost the connection, as in 1 minutes. Recognizing that no one speaks, even when I'm in the game. WOW GM Any use Yahoo Answers, if you can help, or have an idea to solve this problem with my characters to play with them. HE WOrked hard to make it work. Please, if someone can help. Only answer if you know what you mean. Thanks


No comments:
Post a Comment