Monday, February 1, 2010

Candid Shower Boys Realtime Timer Video Effect?

Realtime timer video effect? - candid shower boys

First of all, I am new to the world of video editing, so I is not sure what to call. Please check the link for the video clip

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/320525/yes ...

I saw that timer thing? That's what you mean by impact of real-time timer. Anyway, I want a video editing and effects to add the wrong time for what looks like a hidden camera bit, but I do not know how.

If I had to do it frame by frame, it should be time. Who knows, wherever you have a sample or a tutorial that the effect of the timer have made in real time?

And as further consultations as set out in this regard BZZZZZT in 35.56 seconds?

All answers and advice, we are very grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment