What causes an enlarged spleen, fatigue but has a normal CBC? - enlarged liver and spleen causes
A month ago I began to feel very tired. I thought I would with the flu. After two days of work to sleep, I felt a little better. Then about a week later I began to feel very tired in the smallest tasks. I sleep the whole weekend I could not stay awake during the entire life of me. I saw my doctor and he said my spleen was swollen. It took a pregnancy test (negative), a test for mono (negative) and a test of liver enzymes (normal). Said my CBC was normal. I have no insurance and I would go to the ground, because it was my ability to find work concerns. Because of the costs involved I have to find the probable culprit, they can be treated accordingly. Ideas?


2 comments:
Sounds like the variety of symptoms that I know for months. Glandular fever, you've heard of him?
Do you have a sore throat, or what seems to be tonsilitus? You see, it is very dangerous if you accidentally hit in May, because the ruptured spleen. : (
Mononucleosis and glandular fever are different names for the same thing. * * It is possible that you have mono, but they were too early to discuss the test (the weeks seem to take advantage of) positive and some people never do. You should also have a copy of the test results. Sometimes when a doctor says the CBC is "normal" that is normal for someone who is sick (meaning) is usually a high number of white blood cells. A WBC count greater the enlargement of the spleen, and fatigue could be a sign of the monkey, if you have a sore throat. To be informed that his spleen is back to normal, be careful of physical activity.
Post a Comment