Friday, February 5, 2010

Ps3 Network Mit Vodafon How Do I Strengthen My PS3 Network Signal Without Using A Cable Or Buying A Stronger Router? At The Moment My?

How do I strengthen my PS3 Network Signal without using a cable or buying a stronger router? At the moment my? - ps3 network mit vodafon

How can I strengthen my PS3 network signal without using a cable or buy a stronger router? When my network connection signal is approximately 1% to 17%. I wondered how I could resolve this problem, so you can surf the internet and play online.

2 comments:

The Radiated Box said...

You should put your PS3 next router. There is no software that allows you to do, too, dass

And buy a stronger router will not solve the question of whether the PS3 can could (send a signal to the PS3 is not strong enoughly).

So, buy a cable or put your PS3 next router. Or move them so that no electrical or the son of metals between the PS3 and the router. Try to see you various locations in the house / apartment to see if it helps.

* Proud Playstation 3 owner since 22 May 2009

katxscen... said...

You can try to break the router. Sometimes my router, so I left the whole time, it slows down, because it starts to overheat. Instead, they will usually back off when I leave the house and nobody ever uses.

Another thing you can try using a USB network adapter to buy. This is mainly the USB ports on the Verizon network, but extends from your router. It must be ensured only if you have a Mac, you get a network card for a U.S. Vice-Mac, and vice versa, if you have a PC.

In any case, your router, you can move closer to the PS3.

I see hope, help a little, and maybe I can, you want online - all good Killzone 2? =]

Post a Comment